Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 25. april 2014

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and Lincoln Park After Dark Suede comparison

As promised when I swatched Lincoln Park After Dark Suede, click HERE - here is a comparison...
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark - index and pinkie - and Lincoln Park After Dark Suede - middle and ring finger.
As you can see the difference is dramatic, and find it a bit puzzling that OPI chose to name these as a normal and a Suede version of Lincoln Park After Dark.
Ah well, there are so much I do not understand – and in any case they looked quite OK worn together like this!
I'll show separate swatches of the "normal" version of OPI Lincoln Park After Dark tomorrow morning...

27 kommentarer:

  1. They're so different! *__* but I can't decide which one I like most :) and I think they will work great for a nail art that shows the finish contrast matt/glossy

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. VERY much yes :) - I agree they work well like this :)

      Slet
  2. I love these colors so much, they are strong and vampy :) but this time the suede one is my favorite!

    SvarSlet
  3. I love them both, but wow what a difference! lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, you ca say that again - it's truly a difference easy to see :D

      Slet
  4. Hi Maria! I love OPI licoln park after dark regular, but the suede version, for my taste is just meh... I don't know why I don't like it all that much...
    Great swatches!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Natalia, well fortunately we all have different favorites :)

      Slet
  5. Wow, I can't believe that there is such a big difference *_* My favorite is the suede version, I love those finishes ♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like them a lot too - especially at the moment!

      Slet
  6. Hola! mm el suede es precioso....

    SvarSlet
  7. I prefer the glossy version. Though the both colors don't have much in commen like you said ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. I like the suede version best looks more purple :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the normal version is very black-ish!

      Slet
  9. Pretty combo! Love that matte effect.

    SvarSlet
  10. Quite a difference but the combination actually looks great

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I liked wearing them like this!

      Slet
  11. Wow, that's amazing - I would have thought they would look more alike! I like the colour of the suede better - the shiny one is a tad too dark for me :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there is a huge difference, the shiny one is very blackened, almost a bit too dark for me too!

      Slet
  12. I agree, the difference between those is immense :)

    SvarSlet
  13. no doubt about it, suede version looks much more interesting :D

    SvarSlet
  14. They make a fine combination.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...