Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 30. april 2014

Honk if you love flowers - floral nail art

The base color is OPI Honk If You Love OPI, se swatches HERE, and I painted my flowers with acrylic craft color. The top coat is Seche Vite.
Do you like them..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

24 kommentarer:

  1. I love this beautiful flower manicure! Lovely colours. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Ann-Sofie, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  2. LOL I was thinking "mmmh, that reminds me of honk if you love OPI" LOL :)
    This mani is so stunning!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - that's really weird ;)
      Aww, thanks a lot *Ky*!!

      Slet
  3. Wow I do like these flowers and they look really nice on the base of the OPI :-) So pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Anaka, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  4. Yes, I love this OPI and I love these flowers! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, I'm so happy to hear it!

      Slet
  5. Honking!!!
    I love your floral designs, you make me wanna grab my unopened acrylic colors and try decorating my nails!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, thanks a lot Aly!
      I hope you did, it's so much fun!

      Slet
  6. Of course I like them, they're very pretty!!

    SvarSlet
  7. I like these combinations of colour. They look very classy.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Vedrana, I'm so pleased you like it!

      Slet
  8. Beep beep! :D This is cute!

    SvarSlet
  9. Love it, so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Perfectly done! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...