Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 6. april 2014

Chanel Blanc Ceramic 335 spring 2007 - swatches

Chanel Blanc Ceramic 335 – is from spring 2007: Allegoria 331, Madness 333, Blanc Ceramic 335 and Noir Ceramic 337.
Blanc Ceramic is a sheer pearlescent white, a little prone to brush strokes, but it's more visible on the photos than on the nails. This is 3 coats without a top coat. 4 coats might have been better for my ridged nails.
I'll show Noir Ceramic later today...

20 kommentarer:

  1. Interesting polish indeed. I wonder if it would work as an effect polish too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, if you are thinking as a layering polish, I'n not sure that would work, but sponging yes, definitely!

      Slet
  2. One of my first polishes was similar to this one. I'm not a fan of pearly whites any more, but they have a special place in my heart. I like that this shade isn't too white.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There is something about our "first's" - I'm glad you like it anyhow :)

      Slet
  3. I'm sure, I will love Noir Ceramic ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. That seems quite an interesting polish. It does have a rather nice fresh look to it

    SvarSlet
  5. Not for me.. I have something similar, I got it as gift, but I can wear it only if I mattify it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Mmm yo prefiero el Noir Ceramic, este esmalte no me acaba de gustar mucho en comparación con el resto. Muack

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I feel the same way - if I had to choose :)

      Slet
  7. I'm not so sure about it.. too sheer, too many brush strokes but a lovely finish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I have to agree with you - But I still kind of like it, as John said, very fresh!

      Slet
  8. Meget smuk farve:-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, det er nok en man enten elsker - eller hader :)

      Slet
  9. Svar
    1. LOL I kind of guessed you wouldn't like it :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...