Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 1. april 2014

Chick polish swatches: All A Twitter, Moss and Gavie Green

Today I have three green Chick polishes for you. The formula from Chick is always good, and so is the dry time – enjoy!

All A Twitter:
Chick All A Twitter is a pale blue-toned mint, very delicate. It was a nice surprise that it was as well pigmented as it is, I think you might get away with one rich coat, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.

Moss:
Chick Moss is a one-coater in one rich coat, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.
I wouldn’t call a moss green; it’s colder and leaning more towards teal.

Gavie Green:
Gavie Green is a bold, strong green with a lovely shimmer - very unique in my collection...
This is 2 coats without a top coat.

Do you like them - what's your favorite..?

30 kommentarer:

  1. wow dear, I love the mint shade so much..

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    SvarSlet
  2. Those are some beautiful creams! I love those last two green ones.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My favorites is the first and the last :)

      Slet
  3. they all look gorgeous, but the last is really unique <3

    SvarSlet
  4. den første farve minder meget om den lyseblå fra chanel, du viste igår eller forgårs.. jeg er vild med den sidste farve, som er lidt svært at finde.. Mon det kan købes her i DK?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Den er noget mere mint, men ellers den samme lette følelse - du kan ikke købe dem i Danmark, men hun sender til hele verden!

      Slet
  5. Definitely the season for green. Love the mint shade in particular

    SvarSlet
  6. Uh, that last one looks fantastic. Great swatches!! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Gavie Green is amazing!!! But... no fool's day joke, this year?? :P

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is :)
      Last year several readers were cross with me - so no - but today, there will be one :D

      Slet
  8. All of these are gorg but Chick All A Twitter is definitely my favorite! Ive been wanting to try some Chick polishes too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should try them - they are amazing and the quality is truly lovely!!

      Slet
  9. Moss is my favourite of the three. Such an interesting shade.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very interesting and different :)

      Slet
  10. I pick up Chick All A Twitter and Moss, they are fantastic! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can have Moss, I DO get to keep All a Twitter LOL

      Slet
  11. Svar
    1. Well then, this post is perfect for you :)

      Slet
  12. The bottles are so cute :). I like the last shade the most :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I love those bottles too - and Gavie Green is very beautiful and unique!

      Slet
  13. ok, they are so awesome, i can't even choose favourites!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed, I have problems choosing too :)

      Slet
  14. These look great! I think I like Moss the best! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to hear it - in general I simply love Chick polishes LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...