Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 29. april 2014

L'Oreal The mystic's fortune swatches

L’Oreal The mystic’s fortune is from fall 2012 from the Project Runway collection. It’s a dark blue with a strong purple hue. It has a beautiful blue shimmer, and the finish is slightly metallic. This is two coats with a coat of top coat.
Do you like The mystic's fortune..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

24 kommentarer:

  1. Stunning! It really has a depth in the color.

    SvarSlet
  2. Not crazy about L'Oreal, but I can't deny that that is a very pretty colour!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not my favorite brand either - but this color sure is gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. This is such a pretty nail polish. The purple really adds to it. I'm not a fan of L'Oreal myself, but I did this collection as it looked pretty good :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I liked this collection too - and agree, not a fan either...

      Slet
  4. It's so intens... mystical, love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, mystical is a good description :)

      Slet
  5. I love the shimmer! Have a great offline week and get back well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is gorgeous, thanks it was a great week :)

      Slet
  6. Amazing shade. I think it would look great with that holo glitter you often use in nail art.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you would be absolutely right about that :)

      Slet
  7. Really gorgeous, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Please tell me that this (american) version of L'Oreals is not available in DK! I want those so badly, I've just written this on an hypothetical WL :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Unfortunately they aren't, mine are from the US...
      I hate those EU L'Oreal bottles too LOL

      Slet
  9. what can i say, i'm in love in this kind of shades <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...