Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. juni 2014

Anny swatches: Blue Love, Mint Dolphin and Lucky Surfer Girl

I have 3 pastel colors from the German Brand Anny to show you today.
The formula is so easy to work with and the self leveling ability is really god. They dry with a beautiful and shiny finish with an OK dry time.

Blue Love:
Blue Love is a slightly grey-toned pastel blue cream. 2 coats are enough for normal use, but this is 3 coats.

Mint Dolphin:
Mint Dolphin is a slightly dark and dusty Tiffany box color, and it’s very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 coats.

Lucky Surfer Girl:
Lucky Surfer Girl is a sweet pastel yellow cream polish with a great formula and a beautiful and shiny finish. 2-3 coats are enough, but this is 3 coats.
Do you like these pretty pastels..?

33 kommentarer:

  1. I guess you won't be surprised when I say I like the banana the most? :D
    But all of them look OK :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Anny makes some really cool polishes, I like the quality and the range of colours is pretty good too :) Now we just need to convince them to make holos too :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, really nice polishes - and yes, that would be fantastic!!

      Slet
  3. They are gorgeous :) thank you for your swatches

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Karo, I'm glad you liked them!!

      Slet
  4. gorgeous, all of them <3
    i don't have any anny polish :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are, I like them a lot - and oh, if you get the chance you should get some!

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. It is very pretty, just a tad too dusty for me in all honesty ;)

      Slet
  6. They are all very pretty! They remind me of the Deborah Lippmann pastels, but I think the DL's are more pastel.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, I bought these last year, and my normal DL sources stopped shipping DL's outside of UK and a few other countries, so I haven't gotten those...

      Slet
  7. These are so your colours. I like Mint Dolphin best.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are, especially the mint and pastel yellow :)

      Slet
  8. Blue Love is so nice - my kinda colour. The others are okay, but I'm not crazy on them! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, so you and *Ky* will have to fight for it then, I'm looking for a new home for it!

      Slet
  9. I like them both! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. This could be my kind of yellow! Seriously! :-) About Blue Love and Mint Dolphin, you already know that I like them :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a pastel yellow???
      I'm a bit in schok right now, but I'm glad you like it LOL

      Slet
  11. Here are some ANNYs! You chose wonderful pastel colors!

    SvarSlet
  12. Blue Love! ^_____^
    I like "Lucky Surfer Girl" too )

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...