Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 15. juni 2014

Random Manhattan swatches: Redtastic 03/3134AB, 71S/434905 and 65W/4012

In this post I have three random Manhattan polishes, bought in Germany...

Redtastic:
Redtastic 03/3134AB is a beautiful, bright coral red loaded with beautiful shimmer. 2 coats is enough, but this is 3 coats without a top coat.

71S/434905:
71S/434905 is a grey-toned pastel mint base with micro glitters in various colors. This is 2 coats without a top coat.

65W/4012:
65W/4012 is a dark warm-toned wine/eggplant purple cream with a super shiny finish, again 2 coats without a top coat.
Do you like them - and do you have a favorite..?

I have since yesterday a brand new Facebook page for my blog, I would be very happy if you choose to like it :)
Use the Maria's Nail art and Polish Blog widget on the top right side, just above Bloglovin and Pinterest - or go there yourself and click LIKE - right HERE!

24 kommentarer:

  1. Which one is your favourite of them? I like the red shimmer the best, it's gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh, I really love the red one.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Sure I like them and my favourite is the dotted one.

    SvarSlet
  4. Redtastic is a wonderful polish! The glittery polish is also cute. I have a few nice Manhattan polishes myself and used to own the perfect light teal polish for my feet. Sadly I no longer have that one.

    SvarSlet
  5. 71S/434905 looks very nice, and 65W/4012 is really beautiful wine colour nail polish! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is a gorgeous wine red - I only wish they had real names LOL

      Slet
  6. Redtastic is seriously red. I love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and I love it so much too!

      Slet
  7. The first two are really nice! The second one is so pretty with all the glitters! :-)

    The purple is nice but I don't think it's as pretty or special as the other two :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like 2 out of 3 - they are quite different!

      Slet
  8. The first one is gorgeous! I would have call it Marilyn but Redtastic works enough too!
    I don't know wether I like the glitter one or not :S
    The bordaux one is nice too ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would have been a perfect name, I agree - thanks for your thoughts!

      Slet
  9. Of course I like the glitter best. :)

    SvarSlet
  10. I like 71S/434905. The name is a like secret that only nail polish addicts know :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, you are so right, the secret code that means nothing to the "normal" people ;)

      Slet
  11. 65W/4012 i like this a lot!!! its lovely.

    SvarSlet
  12. Beautiful swatches!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...