Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 4. juni 2014

Rococco Nail Apparel swatches: Jaded and Kitsch

Today I have two Roccoco Nail Apparel polishes to show you, and they are both in the mint-Tiffany blue-green range. Their formula has a good self leveling ability, the application is easy and the dry time is good. Both of them are very opaque in one coat, but they are shown in two coats.

Jaded:
Jaded is a blue-green very close to a Tiffany box, and it has a subtle silver shimmer

Kitsch:
Kitsch is a slightly dusty, grey-toned mint.
What do you think...?
My favorite is Jaded, Kitsch is too dusty/grey toned for me...

36 kommentarer:

  1. Oops, they're both not my colours, but they look great on you.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. The same here, I prefer the first one :) You like shimmers, don't you? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Me - shimmers - hahahaha, how did you guess ;)

      Slet
  3. I've never heard of this brand before, but I really like both of these colors.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's a very good brand, and I love the sturdy boxes they come in :)

      Slet
  4. Jaded is exactly the kind of summer polish I've been looking for. Perfect base color and I love the subtle shimmer.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I hope you get it then, and yes, it is very pretty!

      Slet
  5. I think I mentioned several times that mint green is one of my favorite colors and these two shades are very pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Things like that are worth mentioning over and over LOL - I'm so glad you like them :)

      Slet
  6. Jaded looks awesome and I love the shimmer. :-)

    I'm not too keen on Kitsch, not really my kind of colour :-|

    SvarSlet
  7. Jaded is pretty for sure and it looks great on you! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. They are both very pretty. I like the dustiness in Kitsch and shimmer in Jaded.

    SvarSlet
  9. Jaded has such perfect shimmer, love it!

    SvarSlet
  10. I fell in love. Hard!! Jaded stole my heart!!!! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. I like these shades, both of them would be very useful to me :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are both beautiful with nail art :)

      Slet
  12. One of my favorite shades :D these are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so happy you like them both then :)

      Slet
  13. Very pretty colors!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There is something special about those near Tiffany box shades :)

      Slet
  14. both of them gorgeous, but jaded is my favorite <3

    SvarSlet
  15. I like both, but I think Jaded is very pretty.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...