Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. juni 2014

Picture Polish Chillax and Swagger

Picture Polish Chillax and Swagger are the 2 colors I chose of the 4 from the Urban Shades collection, spring 2014. The application is easy, they are very opaque in 1 coat, but are shown in 2 coats.

Chillax:
Chillax is a vivid mint leaning green cream, bright and absolutely gorgeous.

Swagger:
Swagger is a gorgeous bright sky blue periwinkle leaning cream polish – just like I love them.
Do you like bright and pretty cream colors like these two..?
I bought these bright beauties from Pretty Polish!

As for the adoption of  these 3 orphans they wanted to go separate ways, 2 of them wanted to go to the Sunny Italy to Tanja from Raggio de Luna Nails - and Bright Night wanted to go to Germany to YueMeigi - but they do not travel alone, other polishes will be joining them, they are totally out of control my polishes :D
And *Ky* you too are in for a little surprise ;)

31 kommentarer:

  1. Chillax is gorgeous :))) Gorgeous, gorgeous :)))
    The second one is lovely, yet my favourite is guess which one :D Yeah, Chiilax ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, it's Chllax, i never would have guesses LOL
      - but it's a good choice :)

      Slet
  2. Both are gorgeous, but I always fall for colors like Chillax. Too bad I'm on a no buy. I'll put Chillax and Men of Mayhem on my Christmas wish list...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, let's hope they both are available by then - they really are gorgeous!

      Slet
  3. I love both of these colors--so bright but somehow also elegant.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's a good way to describe them!

      Slet
  4. Both of these colours are really pretty. I think I prefer Swagger, but only slightly lol :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I agree, it's difficult to choose ;)

      Slet
  5. Another great mint color! Love it!

    SvarSlet
  6. Lovely ~ I think the minty green just about shades it for me

    SvarSlet
  7. I like bright colours like these two. If I had to chose between them I'd go for Chillax :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Forced to choose only one, Chillax would be my choice too!

      Slet
  8. Swagger is a bit too cool for my liking, but I love Chillax.

    SvarSlet
  9. Both beautiful, my favourite is Swagger :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The both are, i think I'm partial to Chillax, but wouldn't be without Swagger either LOL

      Slet
  10. Swagger is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  11. Both colors make my heart beat faster :) So cute colors!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do that to me too - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  12. omg, i was wondering about them, do i need them or not. guess where i'm leaning towards now? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - of course you need them, right ;)

      Slet
  13. If I had to choose just one I would go for Chillax but they are both beautiful, such perfect cremes :)
    And I am still speechless for your kindness :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are gorgeous both of them!
      Don't be speechless - it's not me, it's the polish fairy LOL

      Slet
  14. both of them gorgeous, my heart would broke if i had to choose just one <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are - and exactly, that's why I bought both ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...