Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. juni 2014

Anonymous Lacquer Ruby Baby We Miss You swatches - Like A Virgin collection

As promised yesterday, here you have the second of the Like A Virgin collection from Anonymous Lacquer:
Anonymous Lacquer Ruby Baby We Miss You is from the Like a Virgin collection – the very first collection from this new indie brand called Anonymous Lacquer by the sweet Mill!
See Moon Walking, click HERE - see Purple Rain-Bows, click HERE!
Ruby Baby We Miss You is a beautiful medium magenta/fuchsia with a pretty linear holo, and at the moment I have a strong passion for both this type of color and holo, so of course I think this is absolutely perfect.
The formula is very easy to work with and the dry time is really good. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you love it as much as I do, I wonder..?
Tomorrow I will show you Purple Rain-Bows, it has an INCREDIBLY STRONG holo effect!
Visit Anonymous Lacquer right HERE, and Mill does have International shipping, just ask her :)
Like her on Facebook!

23 kommentarer:

  1. It's great, I like it a lot. The brand seems very good.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I wore this 2 days without any signs of problems :)

      Slet
  2. Wow...really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous holo polish, looks great on your nails!

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks so nice on you!

    SvarSlet
  5. This one is just so pretty and amazing - I really like the look of it :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow, that's beautiful. It's mine!! ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. i have something very similar, by eveline, never the less, lovely color :D

    SvarSlet
  8. This is lovely but I am still preferring the silver one :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's OK, I love the color of this - and the rainbow of the silver LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...