Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 8. juni 2014

Manhattan 006 The Wow Show, Bonnie Strange collection

Manhattan The Wow Show 006 – is one of the six polishes in the Bonnie Strange collection, fall 2013.
The Wow Show is a gorgeous dark purple-wine-red with loads of golden and red or pink shimmers. It is a near dupe of Dior Minuit, I think Minuit is a bit more on the purple side – but they are very, very close!
This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
So, did The Wow Show wow you :)

27 kommentarer:

  1. That one is really gorgeous. Somehow it reminds me to China Glaze Midtown Magic?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I knew you would like it :)
      I don't have MM, so I cannot compare them!

      Slet
  2. ... I think it's looks a little too brown for me to actually like it :) The shimmer is nice though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is one of those dark wine colors, possibly a little brown leaning :)
      I also love that shimmer!

      Slet
  3. I have this polish and I had no idea that it had a proper name, so thank you for that bit of information. It is pretty, but it didn't wow me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, that's the worst about Manhattan, not many have actual names on the bottles, I found the name in advertisements for the collection...

      Slet
  4. Ooooh this is just gorgeous! Love this dark and vampy colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. This one is a real "wow!" for me! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. It's a bit too brown looking for my liking (I'm no a fan of most browns) but I do, however, like the sparkles. And it does look good on you :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. this one definitely wowed me, looks gorgeous <3
    i have something similar by china glaze ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. OK, I love it. Why don't they sell Manhattan, here? :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. And they don't sell it here either, so my source is Germany!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...