Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. juni 2014

Chanel English Rose 205 - Collaboration Saturday

My friend Elena from PicturedTinsel and I have yet another Collaboration for you, I suspect Elena is showing a Dior today. But I have a pretty rose for you:
Chanel English Rose 205 – is from 2005.
English Rose is a fairly pale coral pink with a beautiful shimmer. It is on the sheer side, two coats can be enough, but this is tree coats without a top coat. The formula, dry time and finish are perfect.
Do you like this English Rose?
Let's see what kind of Dior Elena is showing us today :)

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like it very much, the shimmer is so pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's very pretty with a beautiful shimmer :)

      Slet
  2. The shimmer is indeed pretty. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. English Rose for Midsummer. Perfect for yesterday.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  4. Om my wishlist from now, it's SO cute!

    SvarSlet
  5. What a pretty colour and that shimmer :-) You can't beat it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. The shimmer is amazing here! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. One of the best looking pink ever :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...