Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. juni 2014

Cirque Xochitl swatches, Heritage collection

Cirque Xochitl is one of the 7 polishes from the Heritage coll. It’s an absolutely beautiful and vivid orchid with a strong linear holo in the sun and bright light – I really like it very much!
The formula is easy to work with, the dry time is good – and here you see two cats with a coat of Seche Vite to enhance the depth and shine. 
PS: Normally I don't put top coat on my cats, so the above might be "two coats with a coat of Seche Vite" :D - thanks Elena for telling me ;)
I like this one a lot - do you?

Later today I show 6 random Color Club polishes - 3 are up for adoption, stay tuned...
Please like my new new Facebook page - use the Maria's Nail art and Polish Blog widget on the top right side, just above Bloglovin' and Pinterest - or go there yourself and click LIKE - right HERE!

32 kommentarer:

  1. 'Two cats with one coat of Seche Vite'? What have you been thinking about when you wrote this *lol*
    Gorgeous of course. I love this one and it's my #2 from this collection.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I just corrected it in the text above - or rather made an addition :D
      Normally I relly never use Seche Vite for my cats :D
      And yes, it's gorgeous, It's in my top 3 from that collection :)

      Slet
    2. I hope you don't blame me for that. Usually I'm not searching for mistypes or do any comments about them. But this one was too funny.

      Slet
    3. LOL I laughed very loud, it was so funny :)

      Slet
  2. It's gorgeous. Actually one of the best ones I've seen in your blog so far.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is quite a compliment for a polish :)

      Slet
    2. I also remember the matte OPI, La Paz... and Dior, Grenade, these are my favourites, and this one joins the group :)

      Slet
    3. LOL, that is an even bigger compliment I would say :)

      Slet
  3. Omg !
    I love this one <3
    Still on my wishlist :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should get it before it's gone - it is so beautiful!

      Slet
  4. Normally this is not my kind of color but its very pretty and suits you perfectly!

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh momma! This is sooo gorgeous! And it looks fab on you.

    SvarSlet
  6. This is such a pretty colour. It is something special I think :-) And the holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. This polish is stunning, I love it!

    SvarSlet
  8. That's really pretty! I've got it too, but I don't think my polish is as pretty as yours - I don't have as much holo effect, boo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's really weird - but I must admit that with the naked eye the holo wasn't this strong except in full sun, so I was pleasantly surprised to see the photos!

      Slet
  9. Amazing photos and polish!

    SvarSlet
  10. Wether the TC or not, it's stunning!

    SvarSlet
  11. You don't normally varnish your cats? You're odd :D
    I had to google pronunciation of this name. It is such a beautiful polish it would be a shame to call it "the unpronounceable".

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I know, and they really beg me to top coat them hahahaha
      WOW, I might have to google that too, i have no idea - but you are right, that would also be odd to call it that :D

      Slet
  12. This is so beautiful, I've never seen a holo quite this color!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's quite unique - and I think it's very beautiful too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...