Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. juni 2014

Chanel Fluorine 11 swatches - vintage - Collaboration Saturday

Collaboration Saturday time again with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Chanel Fluorine 11 is a vintage, but I am hoping someone can help me with a year of release. I’m guessing it a 90’s or older. Edit: I heard from a lady on Pinterest that she had this as one of her first Chanels back in the mid 90s!
Fluorine is not a color I normally would buy, but it’s great for my Chanel collection because I want to show as many as possible.
It’s one of those smoky grey toned polishes with a slight pink hue, very discrete on its own, so I decided to check what it would look like layered over black (middle finger) and dark purple (ring finger). So here you have 2 coats of Fluorine both alone and layered. No top coat.
Well, what do you think of this maybe not so exciting palate cleanser among all the bright summer colors..?
I'm pretty sure Elena has something a bit more colorful for us, or maybe she hasn't, so let's go and have a look!

15 kommentarer:

  1. I like it and I think it looks good both solo and layered! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I prefer it layered because it's more opaque then. I like watching older nail polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, they are like fashion, things the will be repeated over and over - just look at the cool tints, Chanel did them way back already...

      Slet
  3. Yes I do quite like this shade

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh Maria, this is a true little treasure, you got. :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it layered. On its own not s much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a very "different" polish on it's own :)

      Slet
  6. The color is not the most unique/pretty one I've ever seen. But it's quite nice over black.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think unique, but maybe not pretty LOL - I'm glad you like the layering...

      Slet
  7. Not that exciting, I have to agree :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...