Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. juni 2014

Chanel Splendeur 217, fall 2006 - swatches (both Made in France and Made in USA)

Chanel Splendeur 217 was released fall 2006 with Black Satin 219.
Splendeur is a beautiful and bold fuchsia/magenta pink, just like I love them. It’s fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat.
Splendeur was released in the US as a Made in the USA and in Europe in a Made in France. Sometimes there is a difference in shade or with/without shimmer etc., so I am showing the Made in USA on the ring finger and the Made in France on the others – and the Made in USA is just a tad darker.
 Made in USA to the left - Made in France to the right...

Do you like Splendeur..?

18 kommentarer:

  1. I like Made in France version :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Both are great and are in shades I like a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  3. There is such a small difference! But I can see it! I like them both, nice colours :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - very little difference :)

      Slet
  4. I like the USA version. It looks a bit more special.

    SvarSlet
  5. Yes! The color is very pretty. I saw some new Chanel polishes in a shop the other day. They looked very pretty too.

    SvarSlet
  6. I think they're both pretty - and it's great fun for a collector to own them both :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you need to be a collector to fully appreciate it LOL

      Slet
  7. Lovely ~ it takes a lot to beat a great pink

    SvarSlet
  8. My kind of pink :)

    SvarSlet
  9. They are similar but not identical :)
    I might prefer the french one, but they both pops :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...