Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 12. juni 2014

Anonymous Lacquer Purple Rain-Bows swatches - Like A Virgin collection

As the third from the Anonymous Lacquer Like A Virgin collection I would like to show you one of the strongest holo polishes I own:
Anonymous Lacquer Purple Rain-Bows is from the Like a Virgin collection – the very first collection from this new indie brand, I have showed you Moon Walking, click HERE and Ruby Baby We Miss You, click HERE!
Purple Rain-Bows is a medium blue-toned grape purple with a remarkably strong linear holo, the name is just perfect.
The formula is easy to work with, and the dry time is really good. I was afraid it might need 3 coats, but 2 were all it took, and this is what you see. It dries fast and with a shiny finish, but I added a coat of Seche Vite.
I’m really, really impressed Mill, IMO you should keep those holo’s coming, you really know how to make rainbows…
Visit her store right HERE (just ask if you want International shipping)- and tell me what you think of the rainbows in this polish..?
Like her on Facebook!

34 kommentarer:

  1. OMG - it's really gorgeous (and reminded me to my OPI DS Original, which I haven' been wearing for more than 2 years *ouch*)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - and now go and say sorry to DS Original LOL

      Slet
  2. Great effect, really impressive!

    SvarSlet
  3. Very beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  4. It is awesome. Just your sort of purple holo.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very awesome, but actually the grape kind of purple isn't my favorite when we talk purple :)

      Slet
  5. Hi Maria!!! :) Wow your pictures are amazing and make me feel like i need this right now. This holo is just perfect!!! and purple!!! Hugs <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I really think you do, it's such a Lydia polish LOL

      Slet
  6. WOW seriously my eyes almost popped out looking at this beauty hehe ;-) It really is a stunner <3 :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, but that is the danger of looking at this one ;)

      Slet
  7. Perfect name to an amazing holo! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. It's amazing - and that's mine too! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, aehm amazing - but not yours ;)

      Slet
  9. I love both holos and purples. BUT this has that kind of glittery holographic finish which I am loving every day a bit more!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, there is nothing like a strong rainbow :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...