Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 30. september 2013

Dior 970 Nuit 1947 - swatches and comparison

Dior Nuit 1947 is from the fall 2013 collection called Rouge Dior. There are 4 nail polishes in this collection: 999 Rouge, 657 Trafalgar, 653 Darling and 970 Nuit 1947.
It is a dark, vampy blackened red, it's gorgeous.
The formula is perfect even if it is a jelly or maybe crelly, the dry time is good, but I am not in love with the wide brush - or any other wide brush for that matter...

I do not know what is going on! Blogger changes my red colors :( The true color is like the first 2-3 photos, on this and some of the below photos the polish looks patchy, but it is not - neither in person nor on my photos... If you are a Blogger blogger, have you noticed this too...?
 - the hidden shimmer reveals itself in a close up...
 - it looks patchy, but again it did no do that in person - nor on my own photos - Blogger seriously messes with my red shades...

- as you can see Dior Nuit 1947 is extremely close to Chanel Rouge Noir, in person you cannot tell the difference. The Dior being a crelly/jelly is of course a little less pigmented, but nothing you notice in person...

36 kommentarer:

  1. Love the color and it really looks like Chanel'

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is so beautiful indeed - well both are :)

      Slet
  2. I haven't noticed any probs with my pictures in Blogger (except for the fact they're being stolen, but that's a different story :D )
    This is really gorgeous. You've got expensive taste my friend :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That an entirely different story - but, hmmm - so weird...
      Thanks, and I guess I have developed that :(

      Slet
  3. the colour is very pretty. I love myself a vampy dark red for fall.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes those shades walk so nicely hand in hand with fall :)

      Slet
  4. Perfect fit for the falling leaves, gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely vampy shade. I wish the shimmer was more visible.
    I haven't noticed that Blogger changes my colours. I do, however, have a line somewhere in my template html code that resizes my pictures and in the draft I leave them in their original size. I don't know what would happen if I picked a different size from draft form.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very vampy indeed - ah, but the hidden shimmer in Dior is supposed to be hidden :)
      I upload them in original size, and when I put them in my posts they are by default shown in medium. If I change them it goes wrong - sometimes even if i don't.

      Slet
  6. Lovely shade <3 <3 <3 so sevy and vampy <3

    SvarSlet
  7. What a gorgeous shade! It's so vampy and mysterious on you... love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes mysterious is a good description too - and yes, I love it too :)

      Slet
  8. Such a sexy colour! But I'm just nuts over the Dior 999 because I'm hoping is the same Dior Holiday Red that was one shot about 10 years ago, I'm really looking forward to buy it.
    Blogger does not change the colours of my pictures. But I use a reflex camera. Digital cameras change the colours, specially the true blue and violet in the spectrum. That's something I learnt when I change camera.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed!
      The my camera is a digital SLR, the settings are set for my setup - and on my computer the photos are color true. I just looked in the Blogger forum, a lot of bloggers got this problem about 14 days ago - including me... :(

      Slet
  9. Well, there's for sure one difference between Rouge Noir and Nuit 1947 - the shimmer, which Chanel doesn't have ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So true - but the shimmer isn't visible with the naked eye, so...

      Slet
  10. They look the same too me. Great vampy shade :)

    SvarSlet
  11. C*** - I saw this at Ashley is Polish Addicted a couple a weeks ago and drooled all over it, and then forgot ALL about it. And then you had to do this to me. Now I want it really BAD!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so, so sorry about that - *grinning my evil grin* - now go get it ;)

      Slet
  12. Nice color and it looks so beautiful on you!

    SvarSlet
  13. Very feminin color. Looks lovely on you.

    SvarSlet
  14. all vampy today ;)
    love this deep red colors :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed I am - and I love this type more and more :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...