Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. december 2013

Chanel Pulsion 103 swatches

One of the quirky things about collecting Chanel polishes is the reuse of names and numbers, but it makes the "hunt" even more interesting! Today I'm showing two completely different colors with the same name!
En af de finurlige ting ved at samle Chanel lakker er genbruget af navne og numre, men det gør "jagten" endnu mere interessant! I dag viser jeg to vidt forskellige farver med det samme navn!
Chanel Pulsion 103 – is not to be confused with the younger Chanel Pulsion 547 that I'm showing later today. 
I do not know how old 103 is, but I have the feeling she is an older lady!
Pulsion is chocolate/cocoa brown cream polish with a dark red hue, and the finish is beautiful and shiny.
This is 2 easy coats (1 rich coat is actually enough) without a top coat.
Chanel Pulsion 103 – skal ikke forveksles med den yngre Chanel Pulsion 547, som jeg viser senere i dag. 
Jeg ved ikke hvor gammel 103 er, men jeg tror det er en ældre dame!
Pulsion er en chokolade/kakao brun creme lak med et mørkerødt skær og en smuk, skinnende finish.
Dette er 2 lag (1 lag er næsten nok) uden toplak.
What do you think of Pulsion 103?
Check in later today to see Pulsion 547!
Hvad synes du om Pulsion 103?
Kig ind senere i dag for at se Pulsion 547!

32 kommentarer:

  1. lol it's funny when polish companies do that! They're both lovely :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL yes, I imagine you like the pink the best :)

      Slet
  2. That's funny indeed if polish companies do that. But it's also funny, when you have polishes with the same name made by different companies. I.e. I got Fallen Angel and Ms. Conduct twice ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. It's beautiful! You are lucky to have it because it must be an expensive nail polish ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I bought it pre-owned and half-used so it wasn't that bad at all :)

      Slet
  4. I'll never understand giving same names to different products of the same sort and same brand. That would be like parents giving the same name to their children. It's just stupid.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you have a point there.
      But I can see how this happens when many years are between the polishes and the company changes creator - and who know how many years are between this and and the newer - maybe 10 or 20 years - and only nerds have polishes that long hahaha

      Slet
  5. what an original name ;)
    the color is not that bad, i would wear it myself :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Both of them are beautiful.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I prefer the ink, but this certainly also is pretty!

      Slet
  7. too brown for me, I'm gonna wait to see the other one :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pretty sure you will like that one better :)

      Slet
  8. They are both pretty, but I do like the pink better..x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you might like that one better :)

      Slet
  9. This colour looks awesome on your nails :)

    SvarSlet
  10. This one is... umm... too brown for my taste :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Like a chocolate! :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Good to see that Nails Inc (my collecting obsession) aren't the only ones who re-use names for different colours....!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm glad to hear that is the case too :)

      Slet
  13. Very Chocolaty. is it weird I wanna lick it? :P

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...