Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 17. december 2013

Picture Polish Ultra Violence by Lab Muffin swatches

I am extra happy to swatch this polish, one of the blogger collaboration polishes from Picture Polish - why: I have the pleasure to know Michelle aka Lab Muffin from our Artsy Wednesdays!
Michelle herself describes Ultra Violence like this in her swatches: "Ultra Violence has a base of rich purple shimmer with a slight rusty duochrome at extreme angles, with foily magenta flecks which catch the light. On top of that stunning colour, there's a generous smattering of coral holo hex glitter, and the whole shiny combination is opaque in 2-3 coats."
For these swatches I used 2 coats and no top coat - but a top coat will enhance this beauty even more!
I got this as a blogger sample from Norway Nails, and if you want to shop, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount!
 What do you think of Picture Polish Ultra Violence...?

37 kommentarer:

  1. Your swatches are stunning! I love how you managed to capture some of that holo sparkle :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them Michelle, LOL, yes, I was happy to catch those .)

      Slet
  2. this one is so pretty! love the holo sprakle!

    SvarSlet
  3. This is so gorgeous, love it.

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi dear friend.. I havent see follower list on my blog. AND you have the same problem I see.
    What must I do now for my follower list..
    Can you please help me..
    so so thank you..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. We are not alone:
      https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/JaDMFK6o2Xw

      Slet
  5. It is a lovely polish. I love Michelle's blog and I am so happy she had such a great polish made in collaboration with Picture Polish.
    The shade looks very nice on you. Goes well with your skin tone.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow! Awesome ! soooooo cool! I need it too! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes you do, I'm sorry, but you really do LOL

      Slet
  7. Whoa, that's stunningly beautiful!! I love it!! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh wow, that's just stunning! :D :D

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
  9. that's soooo gorgeous!!! GORGEOUS! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and it PURPLE Lydia, ah, you probably noticed ;)

      Slet
    2. hahaha :D a lovely purple indeed.

      Slet
  10. Goodness this is beautiful! :D

    SvarSlet
  11. Wow I really want this polish, it's gooooorgeous!! :-) Beautiful colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I see why, it need to come and live with you ;)

      Slet
  12. Svar
    1. Buy your own, you are not getting mine hahahaha

      Slet
  13. oh my, i love it! it was on my wl, but now i know i have to get it!

    SvarSlet
  14. It is so deep and beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  15. Michelle has a great blog, no wonder that the polish is just as awesome, absolutely love it :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...