Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 2. december 2013

Manhattan Community Colours coll. swatches: My Magnolia and Limmering Lime

In my swap with Denise, I got two of the colors from Manhattan Community Colors Coll. 2013.

First we have My Magnolia - a medium bordeaux with tons and tons of shimmer...
This is two easy coats - no top coat.

Limmering Lime is a fairly cold-toned medium green with a lot of gorgeous shimmer.
And like before this is two easy coats - no top coat.

Manhattan is available in Germany, I'm not sure if it can be bought in other countries.

Later today I'm showing Chanel Malice - a gooorgeous shimmery, deep red!

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like the first one, My Magnolia, great colour. ;-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Surprisingly I like Limmering Lime better, eventhough it will never ever match with my skin tone ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Limmering Lime looks gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. limmering lime is very beautiful, i like it!

    SvarSlet
  5. I've bought a couple of Manhattans in Slovenia (there are some DMs-Drogerie Markt) and I think those are available in eastern europe too :)
    I've seen them in a e-shop website... perhaps it was hungarian/czech?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ah, OK, I'm happy to know that I always wondered about it!
      Thanks a lot *Ky*!

      Slet
  6. I like them both! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I could surely use both of them, but my favourite here is My Magnolia! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very pretty, but that's my favorite too!

      Slet
  8. I love the gold shimmer in Limmering Lime!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty - they have gorgeous shimmers both of them :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...