Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. december 2013

Chanel Tendresse, Les Impression de Chanel collection swatches

Chanel Tendresse 507 – is from the Les Impression de Chanel coll. spring 2010: Particuliere 505, Inattendu 503 and Tendresse 507.
Tenderesse is a sheer nude with a light peachy-pink touch. You can use it as a gloss in one coat (the shine is amazing) or build up layers for better opacity. Here you see 3 ccoats without a top coat.
It’s clearly not my color, but as you know my mission is to show as many Chanel polishes as possible here on my blog!
Chanel Tendresse 507 – er fra Les Impression de Chanel kollektionen foråret 2010: Particuliere 505, Inattendu 503 og Tendresse 507.
Tenderesse er en gennemsigtig nude med et let fersken-pink skær. Du kan bruge den som en gloss for den har en fantastisk skinnende finish, eller lægge flere lag for bedre dækevne. Her ser du 3 lag uden toplak.
Det er helt klart ikke min farve – men min mission er jo at vise flest mulige Chaneller her på bloggen!
Is Tendresse a color for you?
Er Tendresse en farve for dig?

19 kommentarer:

  1. Well, I got half a bottle of Tendresse, but it's also not my colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think this is a love or hate color, nudes are not for everyone :)

      Slet
  2. This one looks like a good choice if you ever wanted to do mannequin manicure.

    SvarSlet
  3. Not my color but looks beautiful on you♥♥

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL thanks, I'm not really convinced :)

      Slet
    2. Haha really?? I swear my lady I say the truth :) :)

      Slet
  4. Yeah it's my colour, so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm glad you think so, but I'm not really sure :)

      Slet
  6. Does Chanel make more nudes than they make "regular" colours? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, they don't, but over the years they have of course made many, as a lot of elegant women like them/they are work appropriate, at least that's my guess, and I also think you feel there are many because I more or less try to get them posted, and am saving as many favorites as possible for later postings LOL

      Slet
  7. Definitely that is not my kind of shades neither :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Not my colour either.. Im not that into nudes.x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Neither am I, but I'm still pleased to have swatched it!

      Slet
  9. i think this would look really good on a glitter sandwich! :) yummy!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...