Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 21. december 2013

Dior Diorific Diva swatches, Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Diorific Diva from the 2012 Holiday collection - it's a gorgeous black with a gorgeous fleck/shimmer, that makes it very interesting to look at.
The formula is flawless and the dry time is good. You see 2 coats without a top coat.
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Dior Diorific Diva fra 2012 julekollektionen - der er en smuk sort med et flot shimmer og flecks, der gør den meget interessant at se på.
Lakken er let at påføre, og tørretiden er god. Du ser 2 lag uden toplak.
Do you like it...?
I wonder what Elena is showing today, let's have a look!
Kan du li' den...?
Gad vide hvad Elena har til os i dag, skal vi kigge?

32 kommentarer:

  1. It's really gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. omg, could it be more gourgeous?!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I might be able to think of one or two - but it is darn gorgeous LOL

      Slet
  3. Such a subtle shimmer, but it's so, so pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the closeup really shows how interesting it is, I wish it was less subtle to the naked eye tho...

      Slet
  4. Love the dior nail polish bottles!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those Christmas edition bottles are so sweet :)

      Slet
  5. wow! love this colour and this glitter is so wonderful <3

    SvarSlet
  6. I love the vampiness of this shade. Looks dark and mysterious.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It sure is vampy and mysterious, I agree :)

      Slet
  7. I really like Diva. Gorgeous colour.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really so si gorgeous, I'm glad you "made" me buy it ;)

      Slet
  8. It's the kind of black that look really cool on others, but on me it would just look black :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Some black with shimmers do that on me too, it' weird...

      Slet
  9. Of course I like it Maria, gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  10. This is gorgeous, and I love the bottle.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - and the bottle is so cute :)

      Slet
  11. me love, me want, me need *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...