Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. december 2013

Chanel Quartz 525, Illusions d'Ombre coll. - swatches

Chanel Quartz 525 – is from the Illusions d'Ombre coll. fall 2011 including Peridot 531, Graphite 529 and Quartz 525.
I was pretty sure I would hate it, but I actually think it is quite OK!
It’s a bronze-sand-grey – and depending on the angle it can be warm golden to look at – or it can be cold toned grey sand. And look at the shimmer…
It’s a metallic and just a little prone to brush strokes, but it is manageble. This is two coats, no top coat – and the dry time was really quick.
Later today I will show you Graphite!
Chanel Quartz 525 – er fra Illusions d'Ombre kollektionen efteråret 2011 der omfattede Peridot 531, Graphite 529 og Quartz 525.
Jeg var ret sikker på, at jeg ikke ville synes om den, men da den først kom på, syntes jeg faktisk den var OK.
Det er en bronze-sand-grå – og afhængigt af vinkel man ser den fra kan den være varmt gylden – eller den kan være en koldtonet grå sand. Og se lige det shimmer…
Det er en metallic og har en ganske let tendens til penselstrøg. Du ser her to lag uden toplak – og tørretiden var hurtig.
Senere i dag viser jeg Graphite.
What do you think of Quartz...?
Hvad synes du om Quartz...?

21 kommentarer:

  1. Well, frankly speaking I skipped Quartz. Not my colour, but it looks great on you.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. To be honest, if I hadn't found it pre-owned I never would have bought it either, but I was surprised that I didn't hate it once on the nails :)

      Slet
    2. When I saw your post/pictures, I was surprised too. Real great looking colour, which truly matches with your skin-tone. You really should wear it.

      Slet
  2. It's not my first choice if I were picking a color to wear, but I have to say it look fab on you! Very classy and chic! :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not mine either - but I'm happy ypu think I can wear this one :)

      Slet
  3. Lovely shade and very interesting, but a bit too frosty for my liking.

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks a little brown to me. There's something I have to say though: Chanel seems to be pretty good with shimmer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought it would be for me too, but I found it OK once on the nails, and yes, they really are :)

      Slet
  5. Non-Maria color but looks pretty and looks gorgeous on you, and look at the baby sparkle! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, sometimes you get surprised LOL - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  6. IMHO it is very very classy and festive :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Aww, that's always so special, at least it is for me :)

    SvarSlet
  8. omg! I love love love this, Maria! It's so gorgeous on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you think so, thanks a lot Traci!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...