Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 7. december 2013

Dior Diorific Minuit 995, Golden Winter 2013 Holiday coll. swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
Dior Diorific Minuit 995 from the 2013 Holiday collection Golden Winter - it's a gorgeous red-toned, vampy purple, but depending on the light it also can be a very dark eggplant purple. It has a gorgeous fleck/shimmer, that makes it very interesting to look at.
The formula is flawless and the dry time is good. You see 2 coats without a top coat, but it doesn't dry super shiny, so personally I prefer to use it with Seche Vite.
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
Dior Diorific Minuit 995 fra 2013 julekollektionen Golden Winter - det er en smuk rød-tonet, vampet lilla, der afhændig af lyset også kan virke meget mørk augergine. Den har et fantastisk smukt shimmer/flecks, der gør den meget interessant at se på.
Den er let at arbejde med og tørretiden er god. Du ser her to lag uden toplak, men den tørrer ikke med en superskinnende finish, så personligt bruger jeg en god toplak, nemlig Seche Vite.
What do you think of Minuit?
I wonder what Elena has for us today, should be take a look...?
Hvad synes du om Minuit?
Gad vide hvad Elena har til os i dag, skal vi kigge...?

37 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous...simply gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. I love the bottle, it's spectacular. It does look a little bit brown, but the red shimmer makes it look really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The bottle is so darn cute - and in person, no not brown at all and the shimmer is so gorgeous :)

      Slet
  3. This is gorgeous!! The color is really pretty and I love the shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  4. Love that color and the shimmer to it!

    SvarSlet
  5. Oooohh, I don't know... I've seen that recently but I don't know if I *truly* need it :S
    It is soooooo gorgoues on your nails, though *-*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you feel like you do not need this, you really need to go and see a polish doctor :D

      Slet
  6. oh my... such a vampy gorgeousness!

    SvarSlet
  7. I think the name fits this polish like a glove:) Its gorgeous,perfect for the holidays

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - it really does/is, nice to "see" you again :D

      Slet
  8. that is one stunning polish! love the shimmers, absolutely beautiful. Looks great on you too Maria :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot my friend - I love it so much :)

      Slet
  9. What a beauty this is! The bottle is so cute!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - everything about is is beautiful - I agree :)

      Slet
  10. This is so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! I have ordered this one about 1 and a half months ago, but it never arrived, I complained and they sent me a replacement, but that has not arrived either :( I have ordered it hoping to wear it for my b-day (which is tomorrow) but I guess I will have to wear something else, well is not like I don't have any pretty nail polish, ahaha!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I am so sorry to hear that - it does not sound very promising - I hope you eventually get it :(
      I hope your birthday will be great anyhow - a bit too early: Congratulations, and yes, I imagine you might be able to find a polish or two to use :)

      Slet
  11. The bottle is fantastic and the colour is gorgeous, so dark and strong! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a pretty bottle and I agree on the color too :)

      Slet
  12. It is really gorgeous! ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...