Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. december 2013

Christmas flowers for a dragon - Artsy Wednesday

The base color is Chanel Dragon and I lightly sponged a little less than half the nail with Illamasqua Spartan. I painted my flowers staying true to traditional Christmas colors – and the top coat is Seche Vite.
Grundfarven er Chanel Dragon og jeg duppede knap halvdelen af hver negl med Illamasqua Spartan før jeg malede mine blomster med akrylfarve. Toplakken er Seche Vite.

Check out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Catrine - Unnakednails
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Wendy - M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
Haylee - Makeup and Masala

Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna

24 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it Tina, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  2. A fiery Dragon :D I like this mani very much.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - and it loves flowers too - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  3. Your flowers are beautiful as always, and I love the way you use glitter in your manis! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have to keep my glitter-loving friend happy ;) thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. Merry Christmas, Maria!!! I love your manicure :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Lillibit - and thank you so much!

      Slet
  5. What a beautiful manicure!!! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas Maria!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you liked it- thanks a lot Kristine - and I did :)

      Slet
  6. This really looks like Christmas. :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. i see what you did here! Cinema flowers REV B vertical this time. :) I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, those glitter change all the time LOL, thanks my friend!

      Slet
  8. I saw all 3 red Christmas manicures and I like them all :-) Maybe my favourite is "Cinema flowers - Merry Christmas!!!" :-)
    Merry Christmas my friend and all the best! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like them - thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  9. So beautiful! I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Maria! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Traci - and yes, I did, hope you had one too :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...