Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. december 2013

Darling Diva BJ swatches

Darling Diva BJ is a pretty subtle pink holographic polish with tiny glitters.
The dry time is good, the formula is flawless and the application is easy.

I bought it from Norway Nails a long time ago, and if you use the code MARIA10 you get a 10% discount.
Jeg købte den hos Norway Nails for længe siden, og hvis du bruger koden MARIA10 får du 10% rabat.

25 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, that IS a lovely pink indeed! I like it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  2. That is a beautiful pink, looks so good on you!

    SvarSlet
  3. This color screams my name. So gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *shhh* - yes, I hear it too, darn, now it's jumping out of the drawer :D

      Slet
  4. pretty pink! and holo! geez

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely glow. So soft and gentle.

    SvarSlet
  6. This is a very cute nail polish. I like it

    SvarSlet
  7. In the bottle it looks a little bit sheer, but on your nails it is really soft and lovely! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...