Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 28. december 2013

China Glaze® Introduces Crinkled Chrome Collection official press release

China Glaze® Introduces Crinkled Chrome Collection

Los Angeles (December 2013): Winter is a time of shimmer and shine.  Frost glistens on windows, lights twinkle in the night and decorations adorn doorways. This January, give your nails a shine all their own with Crinkled Chrome from China Glaze®.  High-shine chrome meets wintery pastels in this crinkled metal look.

Chrome takes on a feminine flair with China Glaze® Crinkled Chrome.  Six gorgeous colours retain the sophisticated, polished appeal of the season, but add a contemporary edge and sense of novelty to winter nails.
Create an impact in one of six pastel colours:
 Aluminate – cool silver
·         I’m A Chromantic – baby pink
·         Crush, Crush Baby – powder purple
·         Iron Out The Details – icy blue
·         Don’t Be Foiled – soft teal
·         Wrinkling The Sheets – light powder green

China Glaze® Crinkled Chrome will be available in January 2014 at fine salons and beauty supply stores.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Twitter (@ChinaGlazeOfficial) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).
China Glaze® is a division of American International Industries.

12 kommentarer:

  1. I'm excited to see swatches of these!

    SvarSlet
  2. I decided these are not for me, after I had seen the first swatches. Looks like measels on the nails.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I'm not sure my nails wants measles, but I look forward to seeing swatches!

      Slet
  3. At first I was excited, but after seeing the swatches I'm not sure... I once tried to gold leaf my nails and these polishes have a similar look. Not sure I'm a fan.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I have to see more myself, but since I'm generally not into textured polishes, I'm probably also not into these...

      Slet
  4. I'm curious about this finish/effect, so much! I hope it will be the same as textured: I didn't like them in photos but then I've fallen in love in real life :)

    SvarSlet
  5. i want to see more swatches of these. But im not sure they are going to be my cup of tea lol

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...