Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. december 2013

Dance Legend Termo Trio 1, swatches and review

Today I have swatches and a review of Dance legend Termo Trio no. 1 - and this is what it looks like in those magic moments where it changes and the three different colors show...
Any change in temperature has an instant effect, be it: going outside in cold weather, going inside or when you have your hands in water, running or still.
The finish is silky - here it is shiny. I had to used a top coat because I accidentally pressed too hard with a towel before the polish had dried completely.
The light areas are warm, and the darker - the colder.
This happens when you have warm nails and go outside in cold weather - or dip the tips in cold water. The change is instant!

BUT most of the time the nails are 1 color, either warm like the above...
- or neither really cold nor warm...
- or cold.

- here my nails are warming up...
- and shortly after the magic happens - but only for brief moments...

The below close-ups were taken the day after, so I'm afraid the top coat is a bit scratched.
 Cold, but the nail bed is getting warmer...
- the magic happens...
- the nail will soon be the lightest color all over...
Here I blew hot air on the tips of cold fingers.
And here I touched something cold with the upper side of a warm nail.

What are your thoughts on the thermo trend...?

44 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty shade ^_^

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    SvarSlet
  2. That looks very interesting. However in regard of the colour I prefer my 'Dance Legend Thermo Shine 181'.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yours is very pretty too, I like that, more dramatic!

      Slet
    2. Well, in fact, that's the right expression - mine is more dramatic ;o)

      Slet
  3. Pretty shade and I like how you showed it in so many different ways. Too bad the effect isn't that visible at all times.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it could be amazing with the 3 colors showing all the time :)

      Slet
  4. I love the shades of it! How fun to see your experiments too! :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. the "magic happens" moment is great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed, I only wish it could last longer...

      Slet
  6. cool, love this kind of polishes :D

    SvarSlet
  7. Oooh <3
    Thank you for posting that so early!!! :)
    And now, I'm officially fallen in love again (again, again, again) XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Your wish is my command *Ky* - and I'm so sorry *cough cough giggling loud* that you fell in love again!

      Slet
  8. I don't have thermo nail polishes, I would surely like to try them! :-) I guess the best effect could be seen on very long nails :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, but still the color would be the same after a little while at a certain temperature...

      Slet
  9. That's true, it's like magic :)

    SvarSlet
  10. OMG i really need this in my life, amazing! I have fallen in love sigh*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH NOOOES haha, it's so easy to fall in love with polishes :)

      Slet
  11. Great swatches Maria! Thanks for sharing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, I'm so glad you found them useful :)

      Slet
  12. very interesting and magical (:

    SvarSlet
  13. I don't own any of this thermal polishes need to try one some day :)

    SvarSlet
  14. Wow! You captured the shift very well!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  15. I love color changing polishes! They look so so so awesome when they're in transition!!

    SvarSlet
  16. I have all 3 polishes from this collection... and it's almost imposible to catch the middle color =(

    anyway. nice post and good swatches! =)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I didn't know there were more, thanks for telling me, I'll look at the others :)
      Thanks a lot, I'm so glad you liked my post :)

      Slet
  17. I love termos, and when I'm wearing them my bf keeps playing with my hands :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, great way to catch his interest then ;)

      Slet
  18. Very cool nail polish!

    SvarSlet
  19. i like the thermo trend, but i would prefer a bit more sensitivity, so that the gradient effect is stronger

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it would be nice if it was visible all the time...

      Slet
  20. Ooh this is really pretty! I love the colors of this!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...