Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. december 2013

Linda Johansen Twighlight Magenta swatches

Today I have a Norwegian brand to show, Linda Johansen in Twiglight Magenta...
Linda Johansen Twighlight Magenta is a beautiful royal purple that makes me think of dark purple velvet. It has a beautiful shimmer, and in some lower light settings it's almost eggplant purple.
The formula is flawless and the dry time is good - here you see 2 coats without a top coat.

I got this as a blogger sample from Norway Nails, and if you want to shop, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount!

28 kommentarer:

  1. This gorgeous purple recalls me Vice from Urban Decay :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very gorgeous - and true, I have several very much like it, it seems like I always "need to have them" LOL

      Slet
  2. I love this, it's absolutely gorgeous. I had a feeling you would get that :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Gorgeous. I love this shade. I'm so curious of Linda Johansen nail polishes....;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, they are such a good quality, I absolutely love them ;)

      Slet
  4. such am amzing colour <3 love it

    SvarSlet
  5. Absolutely gorgeous purple color.. Normally I don't like shimmer in it, but wow this is absolutely an amazing polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. It is amazing Maria, it looks great on you too!!

    SvarSlet
  7. How pretty! I love the shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  8. OMG I need such color, its stunning!! *_* Kisses,

    Cristina**

    SvarSlet
  9. Wow, this is a stunner. Very rich colour and the shimmer is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  10. Amazing polish and swatches!

    SvarSlet
  11. oooooooh, did you hear how my jaw hit the floor *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I heard it - and was wondering what it was ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...