Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 23. december 2013

NailNation 3000 Fan-Tabulous swatches

OBS: Blogger makes it more hot fuchsia than it is in person and on my original photos - sorry, it's out of my hands....
NailNation 3000 Fan-Tabulous #83 is a gorgeous, bold and strong fuchsia holo.
The application is easy (I always use a ridge filler base coat), and it is opaque in one rich coat, but here you have two coats without a top coat.
It was a pleasant first meeting with NailNation 3000!
I got this as a blogger sample from Norway Nails, and if you want to shop, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount!

27 kommentarer:

  1. What a beautiful nail polish, it looks great on you!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow this one is so beautiful!x

    SvarSlet
  3. I don't know this brand, but I like the lacquer so much. HOLO <3
    Also if it's more fuschia

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is my first of this brand too - and it's so gorgeous!

      Slet
  4. Haven't heard of this brand before but it looks like a winner. Very pretty :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. omg! this polish is sooo fan-tabulous! i totally get the name! Geez, spectacular swatch even if blogger does missbehave!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it really is (and I too love the name) - and aww, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  6. The name suits the colour very well.

    SvarSlet
  7. Amazing holo nail polish and I love this color too

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and it's difficult not to love :)

      Slet
  8. That's beautiful!! It got to live in my stash too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I was wondering why it didn't live there already ;)

      Slet
  9. Incredible holo effect, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. OMG What a beauty! Look at that holo! Gosh I love it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...