Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 30. december 2013

Chanel Vertigo 563 Les Essentiels Coll. swatches

Chanel Vertigo 563is not the same as Vertigo 60, age unknown. Vertigo 563 is from the Les Essentiels Coll. fall 2012: Vertigo 563, Suspicious 561 and Frenzy 559.
Vertigo is a super dark grey with hints of black, brown and smoke – and it has a very shy shimmer. The application is a breeze and the finish is shiny and gorgeous.
This is 2 coats, even if 1 rich coat is enough, and I did not use a top coat for these swatches.
Chanel Vertigo 563er ikke den same som Vertigo 60 af ukendt alder. Vertigo 563 er fra Les Essentiels Coll. efteråret 2012: Vertigo 563, Suspicious 561 og Frenzy 559.
Vertigo er em meget mørk grå med hints af sort, brun og røg, og den har et meget let shimmer. Den er superlet at påføre, og den har en flot og skinnende finish.
Do you like Vertigo 563?
Hvad synes du om Vertigo 563?

28 kommentarer:

  1. Not my colour and that shimmer is VERY shy, LOL.
    But, you know what? It is just superb over your nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very shy. but that sometimes - just like in the hidden Dior shimmers - give an optical effect that is really pretty!
      Thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  2. I love this dark colour <3
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I, it's even prettier than I thought!

      Slet
  3. That looks like a great background for some bright and colourful nail art! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that is a perfect background for nail art :)

      Slet
  4. Gorgeous!!! I love colors like these even tho I don't own many ;) looks great on your nails!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yes once you have them, they really are so lovely to have :)

      Slet
  5. This is a beauty!
    Btw I was at a perfumery where they had 50% discount on everything even Chanel.. However there where no testers so I could only ask for the numbers... And I was like shittt.. Why did I never put the numbers down of the ones I found pretty on Maria...
    Eventually I remembered 3 numbers I found pretty, 575 Starlet, 559 Frenzy 'cause it's a perfect base for nail art and 18, Rouge noir. And yet the only one they had was Frenzy :( I would loved to own tarlet for half of the price haha. xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, well you couldn't have known that you would meet that great discount...
      Starlet was a LE, but it is possible to find it on Ebay or used, I hope you get them :)

      Slet
    2. Really it was a LE? They still do have a tester in Some stores here. Will look on Ebay. Thanks for the tip.xx

      Slet
    3. I'm happy to help - I hope you get it!

      Slet
  6. A friend wore this one several days ago and I could not see a trace of that lovely shimmer your pictures show.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was very surprised to see the photos too, I hadn't expected it, but knowing it is there, it suddenly became a little more visible also with the naked eye. I still think it enhances the way our eyes see it :)

      Slet
  7. I love Vertigo. It's a real beauty.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. It's gorgeous! I'm happy to own a bottle of Vertigo too <3

    SvarSlet
  9. i kinda like this! very pretty and the shimmer even if shy is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you might like it - I'm glad you do :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...