Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 4. maj 2014

Chanel Corail - Coral swatches - vintage

Chanel Corail Coral – is a “Made in USA”, and I don’t know how old it is, probably 90’s or older.
Corail – Coral is a red with a coral hue and a slight red brick hue – unfortunately I couldn’t color correct it to be accurate, it looks more clear red on my photos – sorry about that.
It is very opaque in one coat, but this is 2 coats without a top coat, but just look at that shiny finish!
Thank you so much Vedrana for telling me about the blog sale where I bought it, as it’s rarely seen on Ebay!
Imagine Corail - Coral a bit more coral and brick red - do you like it?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

21 kommentarer:

  1. So you did get it? I am very happy for you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I sure did thanks to you, I'm so happy I got it!

      Slet
  2. wow....very pretty colour <3
    happy sunday :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and thanks the same (or rather Monday) to you ;)

      Slet
  3. Congrats on getting that little gem into your collection!

    SvarSlet
  4. It is a really nice red and it's lasted well over the years! My oldest polish is from about 1991/1992 ish.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, polish can grow old wihtout problems, if well taken care of :)
      I don't know how old my oldest Chanels are, but probably 60-70's...

      Slet
  5. Blasting off my screen, gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm not able to understand the exact shade of red but in the non-colour-accurated pictures I like it ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm not good at explaining it either ;)

      Slet
  7. Aw this red is beautiful! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...