Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 12. maj 2014

Chanel Sweet Lilac 615 Reflets d’Été de Chanel summer 2014 - swatches and comparisons

Chanel Sweet Lilac 615 is from the summer 2014 collection called Reflets d’Été de Chanel: Tutti Frutti 621, Sweet Lilac 615, Pink Tonic 619Mirabella 623 and Eastern Light 613 as a repromotion - click on their names to see the rest...
Sweet Lilac is a pink-toned subdued lilac. It has a very subtle lilac shimmer, not really visible to the naked eye. This is two very easy coats without a top coat.
 - and finally a comparison with two other lilac Chanel polishes...
This was the last of the four new Chanel polishes - it's my favorite, which is yours? - use the links in the text above to go directly to the others...

27 kommentarer:

  1. Don't really like the Sweet Lilac, but I'll buy it, because it is cream without shimmer )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It does have a very subtle shimmer, the strongest of this collection - but still difficult to see with the naked eye!

      Slet
    2. I mean, unlike Lilac Sky, which I have)

      Slet
  2. This one is a must have for me! I really like the subtle shimmer :-) I love the close-up picture of your nail - show it off well :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. For me too LOL
      Thanks a lot Ananka, I'm happy you like them!

      Slet
    2. The new Chanels are out in Scotland (yah) and this was the only one I picked up. I spent ages looking at the other 4 thinking I had very similar colours. This one I'm looking forward to wearing :-)

      Slet
    3. I'm glad you got it - and I look forward to your swatches :)
      Well I know about the similar colors - but not many have the same lovely formula, so that's why I allow myself to buy them LOL

      Slet
  3. It is very pretty. Not my cup of tea, but still very pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy, I'll gladly drink that cup of tea ;)

      Slet
  4. That looks super cute on you. No wonder it's a favourite!!

    SvarSlet
  5. It still takes a lot to beat a nice pink for me

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. LOL, I know, pink is your favorite - but I'm guessing you like this one because it's fairly pink toned :)

      Slet
  7. Beautiful color! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Light pink/lilac is always good! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. I was thinking that is really lovely, than I saw the comparison shot... OMG, Rodeo Drive is superb :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL Rodeo Drive is my favorite lilac Chanel, it's a stunner!

      Slet
  10. cute, love that blue undertone in it :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...