Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 17. maj 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 17 (many photos)

 Yet another part of The Never Ending Haul Story - I'm so much behind, this was from December...

I had Black satin and Pirate from before - but sometimes I find rare Chanel polishes like Troublant in sales, where you take the entire lot...
You have already seen swatches of a lot of the above - check out my Chanel stash HERE!

Wenche from Norway Nails wrap the polishes you buy in such beautiful parcels :) - below you see the polishes...
And the stream of pre-owned Chanel polishes looked like it would never stop around Christmas 2013 - and who know if it will ;)
And two pretty pre-owned Diors also found their way to me...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

26 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing nail mails. It's like it's Christmas every day in your home :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, these didn't arrive in one haul LOL - but yes, it is like Christmas here ;)

      Slet
  2. Congrats again :) I like the look of Lollipop and Pimpant and the Diors :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Lollipop I have shown, it's a gloss - like the OPI tints, I believe Chanel were the first to create those!

      Slet
  3. You just made me think about buying PP Ultra Violence. Hmmmm....looks good.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. - and I swatches it a long time ago, if you want to see it - it's so pretty!

      Slet
  4. What beauties! Some of those Chanels look stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. How many nail polish you have? :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL what an interresting question, close to 1300 - have a look at the stash list in the pages in the top of the blog :)

      Slet
  6. Ultra Violence looks so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Svar
    1. Yeah, I have no idea why they keep coming, they must have my address stashed online somewhere :D

      Slet
  8. Wow! They are so pretty! Wow! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like my old - but to me new babies :D

      Slet
  9. These are all so lovely that none of them stands out.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's a lovely compliment to the polishes :)

      Slet
  10. AAAA!!! it's fantastic! ) Congrats!

    My dream: Troublant, Lollipop, Sirene and Silver )

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Those 4 are truly gorgeous polishes :)

      Slet
  11. OMG Troublant *___* and all the other polishes (there are a couple, ok more than a couple, that I never saw in stores, and they look stunning)!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed - I know you love it - and I agree, so many interesting old Chanels :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...