Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 12. maj 2014

Chanel Mirabella 623 Reflets d’Été de Chanel summer 2014 swatches and comparisons

Today I will show the 3 remaining shades from this collection in 3 separate posts...
Chanel Mirabella 623 is from the summer 2014 collection called Reflets d’Été de Chanel: Tutti Frutti 621Sweet Lilac 615Pink Tonic 619, Mirabella 623 and Eastern Light 613 as a repromotion.
Mirabella is a peachy orange cream polish, and this is two very easy coats without a top coat. 
 - and a comparison with Chanel Holiday that is darker and more true orange...
Do you like Mirabella?
Later today I will show the two remaining from this collecting...

30 kommentarer:

  1. Mirabella is a real nice varnish, but I'm sure it won't match with my skintone :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - but you are right, orange isn't for everyone :)

      Slet
  2. Wow Mirabella is a gorgeous warm orange. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  3. What a hot shade! I love it. It looks so good on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Vedrana, I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  4. This nail polish it's very beautiful, I remember Hollyday, but Mirabella is clearer

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes it's at least lighter, bur a little bit more dusty...

      Slet
  5. Love how bright and powerful this shade is!

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks so nice on you!

    SvarSlet
  7. wow...this colour is soooooo gorgous <3

    SvarSlet
  8. I like this orange because it's so bright and cheerful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a bit subdued orange - but Blogger makes my colors more vivid...

      Slet
  9. Lovely ) Lovely orange, gentle orange )
    I like!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it's a gentle orange, very good if yo don't like the in-your-face oranges..

      Slet
    2. In my blog I showed the "Holiday" and it's too bright for me )

      Slet
    3. I think your English is good :) - and yes, Holiday is much brighter and "in-your-face" = not at all gentle and soft...

      Slet
  10. It's nice but I don't think I'll buy this one! Lol I was thinking about Holiday the I got to the bottom of the post and didn't think they looked similar! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like them both, but I like Holiday a bit more ;)

      Slet
  11. wow, it's gorgeous and vibrant

    SvarSlet
  12. I do! But I wouldn't wear it, orange hates my skin tone :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know that feeling - some colors are so gorgeous, even if oneself cannot wear them!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...