Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 9. maj 2014

Picture Polish Wisteria (reborn) swatches, comparisons with the old Wisteria

Picture Polish Wisteria (reborn) was launched in 2014 as a replacement for the first Wisteria, that apparently had some separating problems, maybe I was lucky, because there is nothing wrong with my old bottle!
I’m showing the old Wisteria on my ring finger, and the Wisteria (reborn) on the others. They are both very well pigmented; one rich coat can be enough. Here is however two coats, the application is a breeze and the dry time is good, just like I am used to in Picture Polish polishes…
Picture Polish Wisteria was sent to me to review from Norway Nails!
What do you think?
See more polishes from Picture Polish HERE!
Remember to use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount from Norway Nails!

32 kommentarer:

  1. New Wisteria is a bit lighter, I actually think I prefer it to the older version! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and if I had to choose - I would go for the old one too...

      Slet
  2. Both are beautiful and look good on your skin. The old one is a bit more to my liking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like them both, and to mine too!

      Slet
  3. Oh, such a lovely color. I think I like the new one better.

    SvarSlet
  4. They are both gorgeous but I think I prefer the reborn one :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I am not that much into lilac but the reborn Wisteria is really sweet.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - I have a weakness for lilac's ;)

      Slet
  6. I love the reborn one. It got lighter shade (:

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is somewhat lighter, but I like both!

      Slet
  7. Oh, Picture polish has always such a good quality! I own one thanks to Christine who sent it to me, but I surely have to get some more ofthis brand. I guess the new version is pretty similar, though to my eye the old version is slightly more vivid, but that could be an effect from the picture or my own screen :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I love Picture Polish too, really much and am happy to own several of them. In person the old version is darker and yes also more vivid, I guss that's what I love about it!

      Slet
  8. They're both pretty. I don't own any of them, but I would definitely justify to own both :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you have the right point of view there ;)

      Slet
  9. I can definitely see a difference, with the bolder, pinker shading of the original. I think I like the newer better, but like Rainbowify Me said, there's enough of a difference to justify having both of them! ;o)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - and both are very nice in their own way :)

      Slet
  10. I need this shade but old version look better <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I like the old one better too - but they are both pretty!

      Slet
  11. Maybe I like the old version a little bit more, but they are both pretty! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are pretty both of them :)

      Slet
  12. i'm torn, i have no idea which one i prefer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Let's then conclude, they are gorgeous both of them ;)

      Slet
  13. gorgeous, i like newer version a bit better :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's a good thing, if you decide to get it ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...