Summer Sizzles with China Glaze®’s Newest Collection
Nothing says summer like sun-kissed days and electric nights filled with friends, fun and water. Whether hitting the surf, paddle boarding along the coast, floating down a river or lounging poolside, the season calls for good times and nails drenched in the hottest colours that are sure to make a splash. Grab your board and meet us in the water with the China Glaze® Summer 2014 collection, Off Shore.
Summer nails are sure to sizzle in this eclectic palette of hot primary colours and pops of electric brights:
· If In Doubt, Surf It Out: Mellow orange crème
· Stoked To Be Soaked: Primary orange crème
· Seas The Day: Rich red crème
· Dune Our Thing: Dark neon berry crème
· X-Ta-Sea: Dark neon eggplant crème
· I Sea The Point: Bright neon blue crème
· Wait N’ Sea: Aqua crème
· Be More Pacific: Light lime crème
· Shore Enuff: Green crème
· Sun Upon My Skin: Yellow crème
· Feel The Breeze: Baby pink neon crème
· Float On: Bright neon pink crème
China Glaze® Off Shore will be available as individual colors, plus two 6-piece box collections “Stoked To Be Soaked” and “Dune Our Thing”. Individual polishes retail for $7.50 MSRP and the 6-piece box collections retail for $45 each.
China Glaze® Off Shore will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2014.
China Glaze® is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze® nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, please visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook (@ChinaGlaze), Instagram (@ChinaGlazeOfficial), Twitter (@ChinaGlaze) and Pinterest (pinterest.com/chinaglaze).