Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 22. maj 2014

OPI La Paz-itively Hot and La Paz-itively Hot Matte swatches

OPI La Paz-itively Hot comes in a "normal" shiny version and in OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte
- first the "normal"...
OPI La Paz-itively Hot is just that - it IS positively hot and gorgeous. This is 2 easy coats with a good dry time and without a top coat. 

- and OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte:
OPI La Paz-itively Hot Matte is also a very hot pink, except it's more red toned, but it still has the fuchsia shimmer. This is 2 easy coats with a good dry time and without a top coat.
So do you like these two hot beauties..?
In my opinion they do not really qualify to be the same polish in a shiny and matte version. So to check that out, I have prepared a comparison post with these two, where I mattify the shiny - and make the matte shiny to see if they compare better like that!
I will show that comparison post on a later occasion!

26 kommentarer:

  1. The matte-version is really gorgeous. I think I will have to look for it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should, it is possible to find on Ebay!

      Slet
  2. I prefer the matte version, it's calmer. Pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm torn, but I think I prefer the shiny :)

      Slet
    2. The shiny version looks good too, but I rarely see such pretty pink matte shades :)

      Slet
  3. I prefer the shiny version - I just love that shimmer :-) It's lovely.

    I like the matte too, but I don't think it's anything special!

    That'll be an interesting post, I shall look forward to that! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, the glow in the shiny is amazing - I can see I planned it for next Friday (tomorrow in a week)...

      Slet
  4. I like them both!

    SvarSlet
  5. Can't wait to see the comparison, so I can decide which one I like most (I like both of them, anyway) ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Let's face it - you DO like AND need both LOL

      Slet
  6. The regular version is one of my all time favourites. And I think the new OPI Hotter than you pink reminds me a lot of a brighter matter version of La Paz-itively Hot regular, that's why I like it so much!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Now I look even more forward to Hotter than you pink - it is on it's way to me, I love this type of pink so much!

      Slet
  7. I love bright red like this! Hot, hot, hot!

    SvarSlet
  8. I like the matte version more :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I love the matte version and can't imagine why I didn't buy it already. Probably because I have the shiny and thought I could just mattify it, but I should know better given that it's OPI. They do great matte, but they're not so good with consistency sometimes. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, their Mattes and Suedes doesn't really compare with the original color - so nope, on Friday you'll see...

      Slet
  10. I prefer shiny, as you know, but I like the colour of the matte better, so I'm looking forward to seeing it shiny too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you like my comparison when it comes...

      Slet
  11. What a gorgeous polish! I love the shimmer in it and it looks awesome with the matte coat!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...