Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 18. maj 2014

Essence Beach Cruiser (the Sparkling Sand) swatches: I heart summer break and Keep calm and go to the beach

Today I have two Essence the Sparkling Sand polishes from the Beach Cruiser collection for you. I bought them without noticing they were texture polishes (not a favorite of mine) – I just fell in love with the colors :)
Both are easy to work with and are almost opaque in one coat, but I show then both in two coats without a top coat.

01 I Heart Summer Break:
01 I Heart Summer Break is a beautiful coral red, and it is truly sparkly… I chose to add top coat to the ring finger to show what that looks like…

03 Keep Calm and Go to the Beach:
03 Keep Calm and Go to the Beach is a pretty, cold toned green turquoise. Not as sparkly as the first one – but still OK in the sun.
I'm probably one of the very few who doesn't like textured polishes - but I love the colors of these.
Do you like them?

22 kommentarer:

  1. I totally understand why you bought these, the colours are really nice :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Great colors! I'm with you with textures...I like some, but can't wear them very long lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm happy you feel like that too :)

      Slet
  3. The colours are so pretty! I really like the red one. I must admit I'm a sucker for textured polishes! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Lovely colours on both of these.

    SvarSlet
  5. I adore textured polishes and I choose Keep Calm And Go To The Beach :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's such a beautiful and striking green!

      Slet
  6. Wooooow! Hope it'll be available in Poland because I'm so in love with the second one! Amazing color:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The good thing about Essence is that the collections seem to come sooner or later in most of the countries they sell in - so I hope you get them :)

      Slet
  7. Beautiful colors! As for me, I love textured nail polishes :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The colors really are pretty - and I think most do at the moment LOL

      Slet
  8. Lovely colours. If they have lots of shimmer in I would like them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, the shimmer could have been stronger, but in the sun the did sparkle :)

      Slet
  9. nice colors but i think i'll skip this line ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I feel the same way, bought them because of the colors, not the sand :)

      Slet
  10. So beautiful bottles :) The second one is much more "mine", as shade :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...