Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 2. maj 2014

NYX Salon Formula: Ink and Pastel Blue swatches

Today I have two random NYX polish from the Salon Formula line...
NYX Salon Formula Ink is a dark blue squishy looking jelly with a beautiful shiny finish.
Beautiful yes, but I definitely bought it by mistake, because I cannot wear jellies LOL – my old ridged nails looks terrible in them. OK, I could use underwear – but then again, I have so many other blue polishes…
This is 3 coats without a top coat.

NYX Salon Formula Pastel Blue:
NYX Salon Formula Pastel Blue is a very pale and slightly grey toned pastel blue cream with an extremely lovely formula, a good dry time and a beautiful shine! This is 2 coats without a top coat.
You have to admit that jellies aren't for my old nails - but how do you like the shades of blue of these two..?

This is a scheduled post, I am having a long needed offline week, but I look forward to reading your comments and visiting your blogs again around May 6th….

24 kommentarer:

  1. I think the jelly polish looks okay on your nails! I really like Pastel Blue, it's so pretty on you :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, but I feel much more comfortable wearing Pastel Blue :)

      Slet
  2. I like them both, but I would choose Pastel Blue, beautifiul! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. That lighter one is also prefect for nail art!! Too bad the first one, the jelly, needs more than 3 coats! Because the color is pretty!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is - and yes, the color of the jelly is pretty too!

      Slet
  4. I would also chose the pastel blue. My nails aren't ridged much, and I still can't pull such a jelly off :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. WOW - you of all people prefer a pastel *head spinning* LOL

      Slet
  5. Sometimes I ind jellies difficult to pull off as well. I think they need to be pigmented just enough to become opaque in 2-3 coats for wear-ability no matter how the nails look. That pastel however is beautiful! Do these bottle look like Deborah Lippmanns? I've never seen a DL in real life, but they look the same to me.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, the super sheer jellies aren't for me either!
      Yes, the bottle is exactly like the DL's, only the lid is different!

      Slet
  6. I think first one would be great nail polish for a jelly sandwich manicure. The second one is so pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think the sandwich probably would be a much better way to use this one!

      Slet
  7. Jelly wouldn't be my choice either, but I like the shade. And Pastel Blue suits you to perfection.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's why i bought it, but i had no idea it was a jelly LOL
      Aww, thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  8. I love them, both of them! But I have to say that I'm not a lover of jelly finish ^^

    SvarSlet
  9. that pastel blue is awesome *.*

    SvarSlet
  10. I love jellies, the blue ones are my favourite ^_^. Pastel Blue looks nice too ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If you want it, I'll send it to you...?

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...