Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 11. maj 2014

Chanel Tutti Frutti 621 Reflets d’Été de Chanel summer 2014 swatches

Yesterday I showed a preview of this collection, and as promised here is the first of the swatches...
Chanel Tutti Frutti 621 is from the summer 2014 collection called Reflets d’Été de Chanel: Tutti Frutti 621, Sweet Lilac 615Pink Tonic 619Mirabella 623 and Eastern Light 613 as a repromotion.
Tutti Frutti is a kind of salmon/coral red with a very subtle golden shimmer, not really visible to the naked eye. It has kind of a white dusty sheen to it, not so easy to see in the photos though…
This is two very easy coats without a top coat.
Unfortunately Blogger chooses to show this much more vibrant than my color corrected photos, sorry, that's out of my hands... 
Tutti Frutti any one ;)
Tomorrow I'll show the to 3 remaining ones from this collection...

23 kommentarer:

  1. Tutti Frutti is a great name for this very summer-y polish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed - both name and polish signals summer and hot tropics ;)

      Slet
  2. Cool colour for summertime

    SvarSlet
  3. That's a real beautiful colour, but it reminds me so much to last years Dior summer mix collection.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, then I'm lucky I don't own that collection ;)

      Slet
  4. Mmm amo este color, ya lo he tenido en mis manos y es precioso.

    SvarSlet
  5. Need to have this, love it! So bright and perfect for summer!

    SvarSlet
  6. This one looks nice - again I like the close-up photo - very subtle shimmer :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that shimmer is so pretty - but unfortunately not really visible on the nail with the naked eye!

      Slet
  7. OMG it has shimmer too?? Sooo HOT! :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...