Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 23. maj 2014

Don Juan One Coat swatches: OC255 and OC256

For my birthday last year Vedrana from Cajkine kandze i sve nijohove unexpectedly sent me THIS beautiful polish (one of my top favorite eggplant purples) - and these two, that I have been saving a bit, because they are beautiful colors for spring and summer...
Thank you once again, dear Vedrana!
Both are well pigmented cream polishes and one coat really is enough, but out of old habit I added two for these swatches. The formula is really nice to work with and the dry time is good.

First we have OC256:
OC256 is a very pretty sky blue with a super light turquoise hue.

Nest we have OC255:
OC255 is a beautiful dark lilac - a color great for all year round...
Do you know this brand, it was a pleasant first for me...
Do you like the colors?

30 kommentarer:

  1. I don't know the brand. The first one is more spring-like indeed and the purple fits all time round. They both look good, I'd personally prefer purple more.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't before I got them either - and you are right, actually I don't mind wearing either of them all year round!

      Slet
  2. I don't know the brand too. Those 2 colours look great on you :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh, they look gorgeous on you.
    The brand is a local Serbian manufacturer. They actually make good quality cosmetics (people here rave about their lipsticks), but don't do much about their promotion or packaging, not to mention dull numerical names.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so happy yu sent them to me - thanks a lot Vedrana!
      Oh, I see, it's nice to have a good local brand like that!

      Slet
  4. Pretty and bright shades! Never heard of the brand though!

    SvarSlet
  5. The blue shade is gorgeous. Never tried this brand before.

    SvarSlet
  6. Both shades are beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Lovely colors!

    SvarSlet
  8. They are both so pretty - I think I prefer the light blue - it's just so nice :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. The colors are coat and it's always good to have one-coaters!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I thought that was what you meant ;) - and yes, they are so handy :)

      Slet
  10. I have never heard about this brand, but I like them both :)

    SvarSlet
  11. i love them, they look amazing on you!

    SvarSlet
  12. awesome colors, especially the first one :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That is my favorite too - but I love them both!

      Slet
  13. I really like the colors of these!

    SvarSlet
  14. Don't know the brand but the colours are gorgeous! I would use the purple over thumb and ring nails and the light blue over the other nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they would be great in combination!!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...