Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 6. maj 2014

Deborah Lippmann swatches: I Know What Boys Like and Stop and Stare

Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like is a very dark periwinkle leaning both towards purple and blue, like a periwinkle should. The first coat went on terribly streaky, but the second coat fixed that, and that’s what you see here – no top coat.
The formula is a bit thin, the dry time is good.

Stop and Stare:
Deborah Lippmann Stop and Stare is a bright red crelly with a glossy finish. Two coats are enough if you are OK with a fairly visible nail line, but I used 3 coats without a top coat for these swatches. PS: my nails are NOT dirty, they light makes them look like this LOL
Do you like them...?
I decided that both need new homes...

27 kommentarer:

  1. I like the colour of the red a lot, but I think I would have found it a new home as well :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I like how I Know What Boys Like looks on you. It is an interesting shade. The red one is nothing special in my book.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - and you are right, the red is pretty, but in my book too sheer...

      Slet
    2. i completely agree with vedrana!

      Slet
  3. Both are really pretty on you, but nothing very unique. Good idea to rehome if you already have something similar. :)

    ~ Yun

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and it seems I never really like the DL's I have bought!

      Slet
  4. I really like both of these - they are both great! :-)

    Lol I find it so hard to part with polish, maybe one I'll be able to part with some of it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very pretty :)
      In the beginning I found that difficult too, but then again every polish needs a loving home, right :D

      Slet
  5. They're both really gorgeous and also gorgeous on you.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. I'm in love with those cube bottles but never actually bought any of them because they're so pricey! :(
    The dark periwinkle is glorious! Like stop and stare too :) And your nails don't look dirty, that is just the line that is visible with jelly on cameras ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are so pretty - and I'm probably not going to buy more, it doesn't seem to be "my brand" :)
      LOL, thanks, I'm glad you realize they aren't dirty ;)

      Slet
  7. I would keep both. Nice colors!

    SvarSlet
  8. I stopped and stared at I Know What Boys Like! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. I think I would only give the red one a new home. I like I Know What Boys Like :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I think I have decided, but I agree it's pretty!

      Slet
  10. Beautiful colors and swatches!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...