Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 27. maj 2014

Smitten Polish swatches: Frangipani and Himalayan Blue Poppy

In this post I have two lovely Smitten Polishes:

Frangipani:
Smitten Polish Frangipani is a pink-toned lilac with a subtle holo. It is easy to work with, the dry time is good, and here you see 2 coats with a top coat.

Himalayan Blue Poppy:
Smitten Polish Himalayan Blue Poppy is a bright turquoise with a subtle holo. It is easy to work with, the dry time is good, and here you see 2 coats with a top coat.
Do you like them - and which one do you prefer..?

I bought them from Edgy Polish in Sweden - they have International shipping!

24 kommentarer:

  1. I love the Blue Puppy, it's such a gorgeous colour!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, I'm so happy to have it!

      Slet
  2. Both are stunning! Hard to pick between them. I like the little holo effect too - subtle but nice :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Los dos son muy bonitos, el que más me gusta es el rosa!

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are pretty, I prefer the first one though :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Himalayan Blue Poppy is so summery, but Frangipani is breathtaking.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, they are both so beautiful in each their way!

      Slet
  6. Svar
    1. They really are very beautiful both of them!

      Slet
  7. So cute colors! These are great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy you like them, and they really are :)

      Slet
  8. I like them both!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...