Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 29. maj 2014

Picture Polish Tail Feather swatches

Picture Polish Tail Feather is one of the 2014 blogger collaboration polishes, it’s with Kayla Shevonne.
Tail Feather is a beautiful and bright spring green loaded with micro flakies in different colors, it’s such a happy color. The formula is easy to work with, and it needs 2-3 coats. This is 3 coats without a top coat.
Do you like this bright green beauty!?
I bought it from Pretty Polish! Teir website now is in English too - have a look!

21 kommentarer:

  1. I like it very much. It's pretty with the flakies!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the flakies really make this one stand out!

      Slet
  2. Sorry, not really my favourite color, but nevertheless a beautiful polish.

    English? Oh...we just got used to the dutch 'winkelwagen' ;D

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I love that winkelwagen too - fantastic word :D

      Slet
  3. I laugh at myself because I'm Australian and don't have any Picture Polish! I love every swatch I see too so I really need to do something about that and go and buy some for myself :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Vita, tsk, tsk, tsk - it's a favorite brand of mine - now go GET some :D - you will not regret it!!

      Slet
  4. I do. I like it very much :D

    SvarSlet
  5. A real beauty! Looove that shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like it because of the flecks, it's really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they make it so special and extra pretty!

      Slet
  7. Stunning and I like the sparkles it has. Very pretty :-)

    Minty green with the sparkles is a strange combination but it does work! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I like the combo in this one very much and I adore that type of green too :)

      Slet
  8. Flakies are so beautiful in it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...