Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 17. december 2014

Elevation Polish Purple Queen Anthias and Kaihalulu - Hawaiian Punch coll. swatches

This post brings you two of the polishes from Elevation Polish Hawaiian Punch collection from November 2014.
I have two more to show you on a later occasion, but one haven't yet arrived!

Purple Queen Anthias:
Elevation Polish Purple Queen Anthias is a magenta/pink loaded with blue and pink micro shimmer and a very, very slight hint of multicolored micro shimmer.

Kaihalulu:
Elevation Polish Kaihalulu is a black cherry with a red shimmer – or maybe maroon with a red shimmer and a slightly metallic finish. The formula is thicker than I’m used to in Elevation Polishes. This is two coats with a top coat.
- do you like them - any favorites?

26 kommentarer:

  1. I was thinking how great this Maria pink Elevation is, but then I was struck by the stunning beauty of Kaihalulu. Purple Queen Anthias is still beautiful, but Kaihalulu is a polish after my own heart.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it is indeed - both colors are really me ;)

      Slet
  2. Both are pretty! I guess the first one would be my pick.

    SvarSlet
  3. I also like them both, they're really pretty. But it always confuses me when polish makers used a colour in the name and the polish isn't that colour :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Purple Queen Anthias is the name of a fish - and the name refers to it's color :D

      Slet
  4. Kaihalulu is so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh wow both are nice, but I'm in love with the first! It's so gorgeous - hmmm yeah - love at first sight for sure :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  6. That first one is perfection!

    SvarSlet
  7. I love second one. Its beyond gorgeous :D

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh Maria, there's no favourite. They're both gorgeous :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. Oooh, the dark one is so pretty! In summer I would prefer the pink one though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes - the summer lures the brighter polishes from the drawer :)

      Slet
  10. Son muy bonitos, sobretod el segundo, me ha gustado mucho

    SvarSlet
  11. Two beauties :) But they seems a bit "normal", not special indies :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ahhh, are we getting demanding now LOL (just kidding)
      Normal can be pretty too ;)

      Slet
  12. My favorite is Kaihalulu. What a beauty! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...