Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 31. december 2014

Happy New Year - and a power nap crash course ;)

I have a Happy New Year card from Jacquie Lawson for you - I hope you like it!
- click HERE

Our youngest cat Ivan, also wants to wish you all a Happy New Year, and he wants to draw your attention towards the importance of power napping!
He is an expert and he generously is sharing his tips on the fine art of power napping with us - enjoy ;)
You can power nap where ever you feel comfortable, and it's perfectly OK to cuddle up with a supportive teddy!

After a while try to open your eyes - and it's very helpful if you don't have a disturbing person taking photos of you!

It can be hard to wake up properly - if it is too difficult go back to sleep, you probably didn't power nap long enough!

When you are done, you feel energetic - but there is no need to rush!

OK, ready to go :D

Stay safe and have a wonderful evening!

34 kommentarer:

  1. A wonderful evening to you too! Stay save and as we say: Guten Rutsch!

    Hear you next year again :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elena - and now it is next year - time flies, eh :D

      Slet
  2. Lovely cat :D All the best for you and your family!

    SvarSlet
  3. the cat is super cute (and that comes from a dog person :D) all the best!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. He is such a lovely cat - he melts a lot of hearts :)
      Thanks a lot!

      Slet
  4. Aw, thanks for sharing these tips. Ivan :D
    Happy New Year to you, your husband and all your lovely cats.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ivan was happy to be of assistance ;)
      Thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  5. Happy New Year and best wishes to you and to the persons (and animals) that make your life happy ! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Happy New Year Maria :-D

    Ivan looks gorgeous - give him a big cuddle from me please :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and Ivan loved the cuddle :D

      Slet
  7. Great series of pictures, very cute!
    Happy new year!! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Feliz año guapa!!! y que el año que viene sea muy bueno!

    SvarSlet
  9. So cute and I promise I'll try to follow Ivans instructions :)
    Happy New Year to you too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and Ivan is happy that you liked his crash course :D

      Slet
  10. So sweet! I wish I could fall asleep anywhere so fast!

    SvarSlet
  11. Happy new year Maria :)
    Ivann looks so cute :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and he is such a wonderful cat :)

      Slet
  12. Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and I wish the same for you :)
      Ivan purrs and says thank you :D

      Slet
  13. LOL! And what a lovely e-card :) Have an amazing 2015 full of happiness, love and nail polishes <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I love her cards :) thanks the same to you my friend <3

      Slet
  14. I wish you a wonderful 2015!! Say "thank you" to Ivan for the power nap guide :D (and cuddle him on my behalf)!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ivan is happy you found it useful - and we both thank you and wish the same for you!

      Slet
  15. love that e-card, and Ivan knows the knowledge, you must obey him :D
    wish you healthy and merry year :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ivan and I are pleased - and we both sih you all the best too - with a lot of power naps ;)

      Slet
  16. LOL...He is sooww cute....I am jealous of him....How easily he can recharge himself.. ;-).....and New year Card too is lovely... :-). I know it's very late but I wish you a very happy new year. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL cats are amazing like that, I also wish I could do that :)
      A good wish never can come too late - I also wish you all the best in 2015 :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...