Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. december 2014

Ice Polish Shop Now, Sleep Later and Where's My Pie, Eat til You Drop coll. swatches

It’s the first time I try polishes from Ice Polish – and these two are the picks from the Eat Til You Drop collection that was released for Thanksgiving.

Ice Polish Shop Now, Sleep Later:
Ice Polish Shop Now, Sleep Later (cool name, right ;) ) is a blackened navy blue jelly packed with holo pigments = easy removal. You see 2 coats with a top coat.

Ice Polish Where’s My Pie:
Ice Polish Where’s My Pie is a gorgeous berry-plum purple packed with gold shimmer. It dries matte due to the pigments used. The first coat was a bit streaky due to a super quick dry time, the second coat was a little lumpy, but a coat of Seche Vite gave a smooth end result.
What do you think, do you like them?

26 kommentarer:

  1. Eat till you drop collection? How cool!Hahaha! :D I like both polishes. Nice shimmer!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is a hilarious name - and pretty polishes :)

      Slet
  2. To my surprise I prefer the black one - gorgeous! The second one looks pretty too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, it is very dark blue - so that might be why: It doesn't feel pitch black!

      Slet
  3. I like the second one a lot, what a pretty colour!

    SvarSlet
  4. I like both, really pretty and a bit different :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh that Sleep Later is such a gorgeous look

    SvarSlet
  6. Shop Now, Sleep Later - great name for a beautiful polish. I like the other one too, but this one is just right :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I suspect I mainly bought it because of the name ;)

      Slet
  7. I want (to) Shop now, sleep later. Wow. It's a true beauty.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. I'd like the first one more if it were a touch lighter so it looked more blue than black. I have plenty of black with holo but not so many navy with holo.

    The second is quite nice, though I wish those pops of bright purple were a touch more prominent.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was hoping it would be just that - it would have made it even prettier...

      Slet
  9. OMG Shop Now, Sleep Later is sooo gorgeous! I love dark shades with holo microglitters <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - it's so pretty, and I love the name :)

      Slet
  10. The name of the collection is really curious :-) I like both of them :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. Both beautiful but I have to say that Shop Now Sleep Later is amazing, and what a name, lol!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The name is hilarious - we all know the feeling ;)

      Slet
  12. Funny names for beautiful polishes! :-)

    SvarSlet
  13. i want shop now, sleep later <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...