Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 15. december 2014

Il Etait Un Vernis Beyond Words, Once Upon A Time coll. swatches

I previously showed No Comment and Crush On Blue from this new brand called Il Etait UnVernis
Il Etait Un Vernis Beyond Words is from the Once Upon A Time collection The formula is really nice to work with and the dry time is good. The name is super fitting it is beyond words <3 It’s a gorgeous magenta purple with holo flakies. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. It’s my favorite from this collection – and I LOVE it!
Do you like it as much as I do - and which was your favorite from this collection?
See No Comment HERE and Crush On Blue HERE!

30 kommentarer:

  1. That's beautiful, and would also be my favourite of the three you showed. The colour is great and the holo effect stunning :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Se ve muy bonito, tiene un brillo espectacular ^^

    SvarSlet
  3. Truly beyond words. It is just lovely and very festive.

    SvarSlet
  4. Pretty, very feminine and somehow mysterious.

    SvarSlet
  5. What a pretty colour - so lovely :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. What a pretty glittering dark red :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Nomen omen! You can lose your words when looking at such a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  8. I might love it even more than you do... mmm, nope, that's probably impossible but I might love it as much as you do :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't thinks that's possible - but as much sounds right :D

      Slet
  9. I love that they are vegan and cruelty free. I can't decide if I like the blue one or this red one best. Both are incredibly pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's difficult to decide - they both are gorgeous!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...