Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. december 2014

Glam Polish Banished - Cast A Spell coll. swatches

Glam Polish Banished is from the Cast a Spell coll.
It’s a beautiful dark red holo base packed with holo glitters. It’s very opaque in the first coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. It dries a bit gritty without a top coat.
Do you like it as much as I do I wonder :)
I bought it from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, those large glitters look like burning coals. It is marvelous.

    SvarSlet
  2. Goooorgeous!! I love it, and it's on my wishlist now!! ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. - and soon in the shopping cart LOL
      You will love it!

      Slet
  3. Oh my, what a pretty red sparkle it has! Like a burning coal indeed :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful glitters in that polish, I like it a lot!

    SvarSlet
  5. wow! beautiful nail polish <3

    SvarSlet
  6. WOW...simply stunning <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Glam Polish is just WOW. How can they make such stunning pretties?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I have fallen for all their pretties - fallen quite hard!

      Slet
  8. The somewhat bigger glitter makes this a real special one I think! Love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think so too - they have a great effect!

      Slet
  9. wow, it is so rich and gorge!

    SvarSlet
  10. This one is a real stunner! And I love the glitters - oh wow - I'm quite taken with it :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  11. I would prefer it without bigger pieces of glitter, but I like the colour, it looks so rich! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Normally I would also feel like that - but this is pretty perfect I think!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...